Friday, May 3, 2013

Walking in Faith.

Hello Family,
After prayer and a few discussions with a couple of men much wiser than me, I have decided to step out in faith and apply for a visa. This is only the first step. I still need to book a flight and raise the money for the trip. Based on the time frame given to me by the embassy, if my application is accepted, I will receive the visa around the same day as my flight (there is something very familiar with this senario). So far I have already received a donation of  $500. That leaves $2700 for air fare and travel expenses. Please continue to pray for us as we continue to move forward in faith.
Here is how you can help.
1. Please keep praying for us. This trip will be very difficult for both my family and the team going on this trip.
2. Please pray for the people of Kazakhstan, that they may receive the gospel with joy and turn their hearts to Christ.
3. Please make a donation to support me on this trip. (There is a donation button to the right of this post and all donations are tax deductible.)

Thank you for everyone who has helped me in the past and thank you for continuing to support us both spiritually and financially.

David Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment