Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CROATIA & BOSNIA: POLAND VIDEO

Hey Everyone,
Last year was an amazing experience and I saw God work in a lot of peoples lives. I am excited to see what He will do on this trip to Croatia and Bosnia. So why am I posting about Poland? Well there are two reasons:
1) Because so many of you have supported me blindly and faithfully and I wanted to bless you with something tangible to see that would encourage you and help you to get a glimpse of what God did last year both in Poland and in my heart.
2) Because it is a reminder to me that God is faithful and merciful and He is not in a box. His will is good and his timing is perfect. He is in control and He loves each of us. Even when we think He isn't listening He is right there working in our lives.
So, enjoy this gift and pay attention to the interview with the Polish girl (subtitles were put in to help convey her message). She will tell you her story about how God has answered her prayers by sending a team of people from across the world to act on her behalf. I was one of those people and God blessed me by letting me be a part of her answered prayers.

Also, please consider being a part of my prayers; to go on this trip to Croatia fully funded.
God have mercy on us all. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment