Wednesday, June 13, 2012

God Is Merciful And Provides Exactly What We Need

            I just wanted to share with you guys what God has been doing the last two weeks as we have been preparing for this trip. I have just felt so overwhelmed with fund raising and travel arrangements and all sorts of details, not really knowing how God was going to come through for us. If any of you follow me on Facebook, you have noticed my struggle with trying to predict God's every move. So I have finally just looked back at the past couple of weeks and seen what God has been doing. Do you remember the Polish girl from the video in my last blog? She talked about God's provision and His timing all aligning at the perfect moment. Well seven years ago, God gave me a wonderful wife named Alisha. If any of you know her, you know she is very resourceful and has a knack for thrifty deals and bargains. She has been raising money, faster than a televised faith healer, selling donated goods at yard sales and on the internet. I am so amazed at how much money has come in from her efforts and due diligence. God knew what we needed and has lined up the people donating items, my wife to put in the effort to sell them, and people to buy them. God is using all of these people to accomplish his will, in His timing. I am so blessed that God has shown me grace by giving me such an amazing woman.
Thank you Lord for my wonderful wife!
Friends please continue to pray for Alisha as she goes to Iowa to see her family. She will need prayer for the following things:
-She will be in a small car with two 5 year old's for 13 hours straight.
-Her mom is very ill (continue to pray for her as she suffers). This has been a very emotional time for everyone. We would like to see her mom grow in her faith through this experience.
-Pray that her friends and family will see the hope that she has in Christ as she interacts with them.
-Pray for a safe return home.

Thank all of you for you continual support and encouragement.
We are humbled by the kindness you have all shown us.

God Bless All Of You! May He His Return Be Slow, So That Others May Experience His Mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment